Why is Local Search SEO important these days?
Today’s era demands for smart access to marketing through digital channels and platforms beating the huge rush of competition. And how do they do it? Majorly through local search optimization. There are certain ways in succeeding in the same. And specific reasons why it’s working out. Learn it here.
The days are gone when it was limited only to the biggies in the business world for large scale marketing. Today, it calls for smart marketing agenda and strategies to leverage the digital channels to beat competitors. Guess how that’s done? Thanks to the concept called local search engine marketing that’s making things work out even at the roughest of playing field in marketing.
What is Local SEO Marketing?
Local SEO or Local Search Engine Marketing is the most effective way to market your local business over the digital space. It especially helps the small and medium businesses to promote themselves, their products and services to local customers at the right moment when they would look for them over search engines.
There are a number of methods and strategies to make local search work. Many of them differ from the usual practices under standard SEO. Some of the other strategies are easier to manage using local SEO tools and may demand for specific local SEO services.
Why is local search engine marketing important?
These days, several of the small businesses depend on selling products and services exclusively sought after in a particular geographical location. For any local business, that needs to be spotted by target customers staying nearby, the concept of local search engine marketing is a blessing in disguise.
People looking for your type of (local) business would be redirected to your website, making it easier for both the parties to find and connect each other, especially when the on-page and off-page optimization factors are taken care of.
Statistics to prove the importance of local search marketing:
- Around 88% of the users searching for a local business on their mobile device, turn up to the location or call up on the same day.
- 46% of the searches made on Google include a query looking for local information.
- Google Maps is used by 86% of netizens while they are trying to search for the exact location of a local business.
- Around 72% of consumers using online search options for local businesses, do make sure to visit the stores that are within a maximum of 8 km radius and not more than that.
What is local engine marketing all about?
- Publishing high quality localized content on your website
- Creating or claiming Google My Business listing
- Optimizing your Bing Places or GMB listing
- Creating online citations on business directories
- Attracting and building positive online reviews
If you are a small business that is looking for opportunities of connecting with local searches, then the best option to jump to is local search listing. This is because the listings would help you stand out from the contemporary businesses in the local result pages of Google, Bing and other search engines.
If you are looking for the right help in making your local search engine marketing work effectively, get in touch with Top It Marketing on https://www.topitmarketing.com/ or at (323) 250-3726 for details.